A global FMCG company with regional headquarters in Hong Kong, are hiring a newly created Head of Compensation & Benefits, responsible for the planning, development and effective delivery of an integrated and appropriate compensation, benefits and HR services strategy across key global markets.
The successful candidate will join as part of the HR Leadership Programme.
- Develop and implement compensation policies and programmes, including salary structure and bonus/ incentive schemes, to ensure company total rewards are affordable, competitive and incentivise the desired behaviours.
- Design and implement appropriate and competitive benefit programmes. Where external service providers are utilised, ensure high standards are delivered.
- Provide specific direction to China based plants to ensure that their local application of compensation and benefits policies and programmes are aligned with the overall company direction.
- Responsible for managing the China mobility programme, ensuring that improvements are made to better facilitate this process.
- Consult with senior management on executive rewards, providing external market analysis to inform decision making.
- Continually look to improve and develop the Compensation & Benefits and HR services function, optimise and transform processes where required, build overall competency and enable with technology.
- Have at least 12 years' experience in the HR field with a specialization within Compensation & Benefits
- Experience of managing Compensation & Benefits within a complex multinational environment
- Experience of the China market
- Proactive and resilient with the ability to drive change and manage multiple stakeholders effectively
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills in English and Putonghua
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.