A global US engineering organisation, are hiring a newly created Head of Compensation & Benefits, responsible for the planning, development and effective delivery of an integrated and appropriate compensation, benefits and HR services strategy across key APAC markets, based in Singapore.
- Develop and implement compensation policies and programmes, including salary structure and bonus/ incentive schemes, to ensure company total rewards are affordable, competitive and incentivize the desired behaviours.
- Design and implement appropriate and competitive benefit programmes. Where external service providers are utilized, ensure high standards are delivered.
- Provide specific direction to manufacturing and engineering plants to ensure that their local application of compensation and benefits policies and programmes are aligned with the overall company direction.
- Consult with senior management on executive rewards, providing external market analysis to inform decision making.
- Continually look to improve and develop the Compensation & Benefits and HR services function, optimize and transform processes where required, build overall competency and enable with technology / Analytics.
- Have at least 15 years' experience in the HR field with a specialization within Compensation & Benefits
- Experience of managing Compensation & Benefits within a complex multinational environment
- Experience of the China market and other SEA locations
- Proactive and resilient with the ability to drive change and manage multiple stakeholders effectively
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills in English as well as at least one other Asian language
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd
EA License No. 16S8105
Manorit Singh Rakhra
EA Reg No: R1768804