Our Client is a world famous global FMCG Company. This position will report directly to the regional CFO who is based in Singapore.
· The position provides analysis, financial advisory and insights into business performance and earning to support the decision making across all functions.
· Profitability and productivity scope 360. By channel of distribution / point of sale and product category
· Leading the development of Monthly Projections, Budgets, Latest Estimates and longer term plans
· Contribute in development of Annual Business Review and Marketing Plan
· Oversee and coordinate on actual financial reporting & related variance analysis
· Lead the review of capital expenditure and managing the full Profit and Loss.
· Lead the management of inventory control through reviewing proposals with commercial teams, sales forecast, monitoring inventory level
· Strong financial and analytical skills
· Seasoned understanding of accounting / financial concepts and principles, reporting, controls and operational issues
· Can work as an entrepreneur and business owner, ability to take full accountability of the support function
· Experienced in working in a high-volume environment
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.