- Lead and manage the operations of Clearing & Mortgage team
- Deliver on the bank's digital agenda and "design for no operations" objective where processes are to be optimized and digitalized, the improve customer experience while achieving cost efficiencies
- Drive processing risk and productivity improvement projects; policies and procedures maintenance
- Understand latest business developments and banking practices, laws & guidelines to monitor the implementation of all activities initiatives of the department, e.g. business continuity management, operational procedures, policies and guidelines
- Adhere, provide guidance and ensure subordinates comply with the rules, guidelines and regulatory requirement of the Bank, HKMA, MAS, HKICL etc pertaining to the operations
- Escalate exceptional/outstanding/suspicious transactions to direct report and other relevant parties for necessary action per the Significant Incident Notification Protocol Guideline
- Cantonese/Mandarin skills is a MUST
- Strong business knowledge of Inward & Outward Clearing + Mortgage E.g. cheque clearing, autopay, EBS, bill payment etc
- Experience with business process improvement initiatives and banking operations systems development
If you are a self motivated Business Transformation professional with a passion for project management, and are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Wanny Soh at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +852 3695 5198 for a confidential discussion.
More exciting opportunities may be found on the Argyll Scott website at www.argyllscott.com
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.