- Lead teams of District & Branch Customer Service Managers Branch to deliver high quality branch services to customers
- Implement transformational programs to uplift branch services & customer satisfaction and operation efficiencies E.g. Design business insight process, automated banking products tactics and contact management strategies to improve visibility of customer interactions, contact effectiveness, cross-channel decision making, lead time reduction and customer value experience
- Review the branches' process, policies & procedures while ensuring full compliance to the Bank's and HKMA and SFC's policies and requirements
- Experience with business process improvement initiatives and operational excellence
- Experience in driving initiatives related to sales platform capability, branch process review, customer services
- Cantonese/Mandarin skills is a MUST
If you are a self motivated Business Transformation professional with a passion for Technology & Operations, and are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Wanny Soh at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +852 3695 5198 for a confidential discussion.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.