Our client is one of the "Big Four" banks in the People Republic of China. They have branches in China, Hong Kong, London, Japan, New York, Australia, Korea, Singapore and German. We are currently hiring a Head of AML to join their team in Hong Kong.
· Assist Head of Compliance in the development, maintenance and on-going improvement of Anti-Money Laundry frameworks, policies, procedures for the Bank to comply with regulations/rules
· Lead AML team to develop and monitor AML/CFT programs to ensure all business units comply with AML Compliance requirements
· Prepare accurate and comprehensive reports required by regulatory bodies such as HKMA
· Responsible for maintaining compliance culture within the bank and advise relevant business on AML compliance requirements and related AML internal practices
· Conduct AML/CTF trainings plans for different business units
· Bachelor degree in any disciplines, preferably in Accounting, Finance and Business
· Minimum 8 years of banking compliance experience in AML
· Solid understanding of HKMA regulations and compliance standard
· Certified AML Professional under HKMA
· Strong leadership skills and communication skills
For a private and confidential discussion please call Georgina on +852 3695 5071 or email your updated resume to email@example.com. Due to the high volume of submissions, only candidates whose skills and qualifications most closely suit our requirements will be contacted.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.