Our client is one of the world leading Fintech company. They have been focusing on technological innovation in various scenarios. We are hiring a Head of AML Compliance to join their exciting and innovative management team in setting up their Virtual Banking business in Hong Kong.
· Assist Head of Compliance in the development, maintenance and on-going improvement of Anti-Money Laundry frameworks, policies, procedures to ensure business unit complies with regulatory requirements
· Prepare accurate and comprehensive reports required by regulatory bodies such as HKMA
· Advise senior management and relevant business units on matters relating to AML regulatory requirements and internal practice
· Oversee transaction process and identify suspicious cases for further investigation in accordance with AML compliance requirement
· Conduct AML/CTF training plans for different business units
· Bachelor degree in any disciplines, preferably in Accounting, Finance and Business.
· Minimum 8 years of banking compliance experience in AML
· Good understanding of HKMA regulations and compliance standard
· Certified AML Professional under HKMA
· Excellent leadership skills and communication skills
For a private and confidential discussion please call Georgina on +852 3695 5071 or email your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Due to the high volume of submissions, only candidates whose skills and qualifications most closely suit our requirements will be contacted.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.