Do you know your Risk Profiles from your Risk Assessments?
We are currently working with a leading Fiduciary company who are looking for a Group Risk Manager to join the business to set up the Risk Frameworks for their 2nd Line of Defence. You will be tasked with leading the Business Risk Assessment development and will lead on implementing the processes across the global organisation
Your key responsibilities will include ;
- Build, Develop and lead on the implementation of the Group Risk Assessment and risk appetites covering Level 2 and Level 3 Risks
- You will work with the global Senior stakeholders to create documentation and reports, working with the Chief Risk officer to deliver the annual business risk assessment
- Working alongside the CRO you will ensure the Risk assessment Policy Chapter remains fit for purpose and meets regulatory expectations
- You will need to clearly communicate across the group to deliver insights and challenge existing practices to be able to update and support new business risk reporting.
- Using the Business Risk assessment structure you will work with the first line of Defence to establish escalation triggers for the business.
- You will be required to update the Risk Committee when required and be a proactive role model for values and behaviours
Your key skills required will include
- Proven Financial Services or Funds Operational Risk Management
- Ideally have a regulatory or industry recognised qualification
- Ideally you will have a proven track record of implementing Business Risk methodology across a global entity.
- You will be results driven and delivery focused capable of influencing and challenging at a senior level
- Have a in depth knowledge of financial laws, regulations and practices covering funds, wealth and asset management structures.
This is an opportunity for the right candidate to join a growing company and to assist with the further development of their Group Risk structure.