Group Financial Controller for Immediate start
Salary between £70K-80K plus Bonus and Benefits. Fixed-term contract, permanent
A market-leading fast-growth Fin-tech, financial services trading company are looking to appoint a high calibre Group Financial Controller Reporting to the Finance Director based in the city of London.
This is a perfect opportunity for a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) looking to broaden their skillset and operate across a group structure. Managing a small team in a fast-growing business you will be responsible for the Financial Accounting, Group consolidation and Regulatory reporting along with various projects, System improvements and business intelligence.
- Management and development of the finance team, 5 people.
- Daily Revenue and client management reporting
- Maintenance and control of the general ledger
- Month-end accounting procedures and reporting to include and variance analysis
- Preparation of monthly consolidated management accounts and financial reports
- Regulatory reporting to the FCA
- Preparation of statutory accounts and assisting external auditors
- Support the budget and forecasting process
- Prepare and submit VAT returns
- Ad hoc projects to include, report automation, Integration of group-wide systems, improvements on current reporting and processes.
Knowledge & Experience
- Qualified accountant ACA, ACCA, CA with relevant post-qualification experience.
- Working experience of SAP would be desirable and very good excel skills.
- Current experience within Financial Services, commodity Industry and Foreign Exchange
- Experience with general ledger functions, month end and year end close processes.
- Experience with statutory accounts preparation within Financial services
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Flexible can-do attitude
If you have the drive and ambition and would like to be a part of a growing business then please apply.