Our client is world's leading FMCG company. This company is known for its innovation and famous customer goods with many branches around the world.They are now looking a Group Channel Development Manager to be a part of their growing team in Thailand. You will be responsible for developing, driving and implementing channel marketing activity in open trade for selected groups of channel partners. To succeed in this role, you will be requested to implement channels in order to expand market share and pursue aggressive growth targets.
· Ensure the successful achievement of the company's sales goals across all its regions
· Establishes reasonable sales goals for a particular company based upon current market trends
· Identifies shortcoming in a marketing plan and makes adjustments as needed
· Recognizes top producers for their contributions to the company
· Develop effective sales strategy and ensure its timely implementation
· Prepares sales forecasts on weekly, monthly, or quarterly basis
· Oversees the budget for the company's sales force
· Networks with potential customers and business partners in an effort to promote certain products
· Develops policies and procedures as they relate to sales
· Bachelor's degree in any, MBA degree is a plus.
· At least 3-4 years' experience in sales or channel development
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels
· Excellent organizational skills
· Fluent spoken and written English.
What's on Offer:
- Great package with other benefits
- Growth career with one of world's leading company in the world
Apply for this job
- Click the Apply Button, and submitted your CVs MS word with your current salary detail and updated picture
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.