Our client is Thai's leading FMCG company. The company strong reputation in both Thailand and CLMV market. They are now looking a Group Category Manager (GT and MT ) to be a part of their growing team in Thailand and CLMV.
- Lead, organize, enable, and coach the Customer Marketing team (Category, Channel, Analytics, and Field Sales Operation) to deliver excellence works on deploying the strategic category/channel marketing plan and ensure the flawless execution of 5Ps (Product, Price, Placement, Promotion, and POSM) down to sales operation.
- Transform the Franchise/Brand strategies to operational plan for specific trade channel including O2O (Online-to-Offline) in order to achieve NTS growth and distribution target.
- Analyze the company's business as well as manage the trade spend in order to deliver company's objectives efficiently and effectively.
- Reapply the Category/Channel insights into the detail execution plan in order to make it more effective and benefit to both customer and company. + Provide solution to the business situation in order to help the team overcome the obstacle.
- Bachelor's degree in any, MBA degree is a plus.
- At least 7 years' experience in sales and trade both in Traditional Trade and Modern Trade
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels
- Excellent organizational skills
- E- commerce experience is a plus
- Fluent spoken and written English.
What's on Offer:
· Great package with other benefits.
· Growth career with one of leading company.
Apply for this job
· Click the Apply Button, and submitted your CVs MS word with your current salary detail and expectations
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Monlapat (Nes) Rungwarakul at Apply Now or call directly on +66 02 107 2596 for a confidential discussion
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.