Our client is a global company that offers the widest array of document-related business solutions, products and services in the Industry. They are now looking a General Manager, Sales to be a part of their growing team in Thailand. To succeed in this role, you will be requested to have a solid experience in strategic thinking and being a great solution provider to enhances business productivity.
- Develop Sales strategy for major sales business
- Deploy strategy to all manager to put into measurable action
- Regularly review, monitor analyse sales performance and develop action plan
- Manage an entries major sales operation with fully charge and responsible for sales revenue, profit and sales expenditure budgets and target
- Ensure manpower sales are always alignment with sales planning and market coverager user or non user for sustainable growth
- Develop sales management capabilities
- At least Bachelor's degree in business administration, MBA is preferred.
- At least 10 years working experience in Marketing with at least 5 years in management role in Hi-Tech Industry
- Proficiency in English
- Computer Literacy
What's on Offer:
- Variable Bonus : 2.5 month
- Mobile Phone All'ce : 1,000 baht
- Provident Fund : Start 7% and varied by service year
- < 5 Yr = 7%
- 5 - 15 Yr = 8%
- > 15 Yr = 9%
- Insurance : Group Life & Medical Insurance
Apply for this job
- Click the Apply Button, and submitted your CVs MS word with your current salary detail and updated picture
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.