Our client is world leading multinational company within the automotive industry. The company is currently expanding their business within their used commercial vehicle portfolio. They are currently looking for a "General Manager" who has experience in sales team management in used commercial vehicle or heavy machinery. This position comes with an interesting compensation package with lucrative commission.
The 'GM - Commercial Vehicle' will head the company used vehicle division. These include both key clients and new business development. The candidate will work directly with distributors, retailers, and direct customer within the automotive and heavy machinery industry. They would like someone with experience in automotive sales experience and preferably led a team in the past with proven record in sales in used vehicles. Experience in heavy machinery/truck and bus is preferred.
Salary; Car Allowance; Lucrative Incentives; Other Benefits
- To maximize sales and responsible for the delivery of sales in line with company targets.
- Work directly with distributors, retailers, and direct client in the automotive industry.
- Raise visibility of the company's product via working with marketing and distribution with related teams.
- Head the used vehicle division.
- Interacting with existed customers regularly to gain feedback on quality and service
- Analyze sales data and present monthly sales analysis.
- Grow the portfolio sales by working with partners focused on automotive in Thailand.
- Thai Nationals
- Bachelor's Degree or Above
- At least 8-10 years of direct experience in sales management role. Prefer candidates from heavy machinery or commercial vehicle (truck/bus) background.
- Must be able to travel upcountry to provinces in to meet clients and promote business.
- Good command in written and spoken English.
Apply for this job
Click the Apply Button, and submitted your CVs MS word with your current salary detail and an updated picture.
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to K. Apisit at email@example.com, call directly on 02 107 2884 for a confidential discussion.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.