Global Workday HCM Functional Support - London
Global Workday Functional Support Analyst required for a 12 month Contract to provide functional support, advice and resolution globally on all matters Workday.
As a key member of the Global Support Team, the role holder will be required to provide expert support to all users, providing an escalation point for any issues unable to be resolved and where required, ownership of issue resolution with 3rd party support.
The Workday Support Analyst must be a highly organised self-starter with strong analytical, problem solving and collaboration skills.
Key accountabilities & deliverables
· Support in country SME's with advice, guidance and issue resolution.
· Provide end user Comms, Training and support of all relevant changes to Workday
· Design, support, and coordinate the development of Workday system improvements.
· Act as an SME for specific business processes and user groups
· Capture system requirements for business stakeholders and impact assess across the Global system landscape.
· Analyse business report requirements by conducting information gathering sessions with clients, analysing the information and gaining understanding of business needs
· Support global Workday process excellence
· Speciality in one or more area in Workday - eg. Recruiting, Core HCM, Talent & Performance
· Testing of all future Workday releases
Skills and Experience - Essential Attributes
Experience within an Workday HRIS Function as a Business Analyst
Skilled in one of more Recruiting, Core HCM, Talent & Performance
Expert working knowledge of Workday in a Live environment
Business Analysis Skills