Our client is a global law firm with a strong footprint across the GCC. Due to the continued growth of the IP practice, our client has a newly created vacancy for a qualified lawyer with the following background:
- 4-7 year PQE.
- Ideally covered a range of contentious and non-contentious IP matters in their previous role. The role will be focussed on soft IP matters including trademarks and copyright with some exposure to patents matters.
- A 2:1 (or higher) degree classification (or equivalent).
- Training and experience gained from a well regarded law firm, with an established presence in the IP sector.
- A genuine interest in developing their career with the leading IP practice in the Middle East.
- Arabic language desired but not essential.
*Those outside of the stated PQE will be considered if they can show the requisite competencies.