- Develop and shape our People strategy and practices to build and sustain business performance while ensuring alignment with the stage of the business and our company's overall business goals and strategy.
- Build and drive the talent acquisition strategy to ensure a strong talent pipeline including building our employer brand in the market, being responsible for end-to-end recruitment and managing the onboarding process while ensuring a positive candidate's experience throughout our hiring process.
- Develop and implement our company's talent management programmes including performance management, career development, training etc to help retain top talent, boost our engagement and productivity, strength our succession pipeline and creative positive employer branding.
- Strengthen and embed our company's core values and culture in across our international locations and in so doing, continuously ensure employee engagement and wellbeing.
- Lead the HR operational set-up in all new entities to ensure compliance with local employment legislation while ensuring alignment with the Singapore parent company.
- Work closely with line managers to advise them on various HR matters including employee relations, performance management, career development, compensation and benefits and engagement.
- Oversee all daily operational HR tasks including reviewing and updating policies and procedures, handling employee relations.
- A proven track record of developing a People strategy and People practices from scratch with ideally more than 5 years of HR experience.
- Thorough knowledge of HR best practices and experience in implementing HR systems, policies and practices in Singapore and across international locations are essential.
- Prior start-up experience with a good mix of regional and corporate experiences and with a sound working knowledge of employment regulations is highly beneficial.
- A strong team player with excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated with strong problem-solving skills and the ability to work independently and cope with pressure.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.