Fast growing International Technology company seeking for experienced Global HR Business partner to be part of the growing team.
- Good understanding of Human Resource, research industry-leading practices and talents, make organizational development plan according to long-term strategic goals, and drive it forward.
- Understand the demands and problems of the HR department.
- Diagnose organizational problems and provide sound counsel accordingly.
- Participate in projects and policy-landing in COE and HRBP.
- Tailor projects on the basis of business's need and ensure high-quality deliverables.
- Projects may include but are not limited to: Performance Management, Campus Recruitment, HC and talent review, etc.
- Manage employee relationships and improve employee engagement and satisfaction.
- Seek for high-potential talents, and provide identiofied employee with a favorable development environment.
- Deepen and extend employee's sense of Company Value by various means, including but not limited to: Learning and Development, Performance Management, Incentive management, Constant communication, etc. Job
- Min 8 years Global / Regional HR business partnering experience in MNC.
- Have a deep insight into at least one of these two areas.
- Have overseas working experience. Experience in large internet companies or MNCs would be preferred.
- Having medium or large project experiences is a benefit.
- Excllent verbal and written communication skill.
- Have the ability to work well under pressure and learn on the job in a fast-paced environment.
- Have a go-getting mindset, and enjoy pursuing excellence and creating industry-leading best practice.
EA Registration Number: R1326770
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd. EA Licence Number: 16S8105