My client is a one of Asia's largest direct insurers. With a strong growth forecast in 2018, they are now looking to expand their regional pricing team and is now looking to hire a senior actuary in support of this growth.
- Conceptualize and implement competitive rates and pricing for portfolio management strategies.
- Provide pricing actuarial services to the regional offices.
- Perform in-depth investigations, data validation and statistical analysis.
- Take part in the product development and pricing process.
- Develop, run, test and interpret pricing models/programs.
- Provide actuarial services to in support of business decisions.
- Stay abreast of the latest actuarial tools in order to increase productivity in the use of advanced actuarial methods and techniques.
- Contribute to the review of new/proposed processes and systems and participate in the implementation/integration of new systems/processes.
- Qualified or nearly-qualified actuaries with at least 7 years of experience in General Insurance Pricing.
- Regional exposure is advantageous.
- Analytical with good communication skills.
- Able to multitask and work under pressure.
Interested applicants, please contact Ms Canice Sar at 3157 3021 or forward updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
EA Licence No.: 16S8105
EA Reg No.: R1329095
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.