If you would be excited by a fast-paced environment, our eCommerce Manager position could be for you. Our client is a global F&C MNC and you will be working across the South-East Asia market.
We're looking for someone who is very resourceful and able to think outside of the box. This coupled with a great understanding of how the online market functions due to how quickly this industry evolves. If this is you, we'd love to hear from you.
· Monitor the eCommerce and digital strategy and business plans across several markets
· Implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across SEA markets, making sure to tailor to each market.
· Create stand-alone websites for individual brands in strategic markets.
· Manage Key Accounts and internal stakeholders via partnership building and collaboration.
· Manage all eCommerce channels, P&L, and annual targets and contribute to forecasting and financial updates.
· Identify, launch and expand eCommerce platforms and partnership
· A Business and/or marketing graduate
· 7-10 years of business development/ eCommerce experience in Asia.
· High level of online understanding and updated market knowledge.
· Ability to be creative with cost-effectiveness in mind when working
EA Registration Number: R1655951
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd. EA Licence Number: 16S8105