- Oversee and manage the implementation of regulatory and reporting standards such as IFRS 17 and RBC II.
- Manage local UATs across the business as well as other projects, controls and systems-related matters.
- Implement and manage a brand new system and operating platform for the business.
- Mentor and guide a team off executives to ensure optimal performance.
- At least 10 years of experience in EV reporting and/or valuation.
- Qualified through a recognized actuarial institution.
- Team management is essential.
- Adaptable with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.