Our client is an International company. They are looking for a talented individual for the General Manager -Sales to join their growing company business here in Thailand for Premium Pet Food and based in Bangkok, Thailand.
Reporting to the Global MD and managing a team of sales managers, you will have responsibility and accountability for sales, service and operational performance across Thailand, with full P&L responsibility. You will be required to leverage the existing business relationships to develop further revenue streams and to significantly grow the size of the local market; driving revenue by effectively and consistently ensuring the sales team is selling all products and services at competitive prices while maximizing revenue opportunities. Through the development of a highly motivated and results oriented workforce you will optimize such business opportunities and ensure profitable growth in line with the company's strategic plan
- Manage day-to-day operations of sales & operation team to drive, deliver and exceed pre-determined membership sales targets
- Recruit, develop, motivate, deploy and retain high performing team members
- This role focuses on core areas: Sales, operations, service, admin
- Minimum 8 years' experience in comparable position or demonstrated progress through the company leadership pipeline
- Candidates need to come from Pet Food industry only
- Experience in delivering impeccable customer service and responding to feedback and complaints
- Experience in recruiting, developing, motivating, deploying and retaining a high performing team or demonstrated progress through the company leadership pipeline
- Excellent communication (in-person)
- Ability to work to KPI's and achieve and exceed sales targets
- Ability to manage budgets and achieve associated performance targets
- Fluent written and spoken Thai and English language
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and benefits. You will be working with multinational co-workers in an international environment
Apply for this job
Click the Apply button and submitted your CV in MS word with your Current Salary, Reason for leaving, and your latest picture.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.