Our client is an International company. They are looking for a talented individual for the General Manager to join their growing company here in Thailand and based in Chiang Mai.
- Manage day-to-day operations of sales & operation team to drive, deliver and exceed pre-determined membership sales targets
- Recruit, develop, motivate, deploy and retain high performing team members
- Further develop and implement sales, marketing, operation strategy and manage associated budgeting and on time reporting
- This role focuses on 5 core areas: Operations, Service, Finance, admin and reporting, People, and other bits and pieces
- Minimum 8 years' experience in comparable position or demonstrated progress through the company leadership pipeline
- Advantage for candidates who are from Hotel industry, And/Or Business Services
- Experience in delivering impeccable customer service and responding to feedback and complaints
- Experience in recruiting, developing, motivating, deploying and retaining a high performing team or demonstrated progress through the company leadership pipeline
- Excellent communication (in-person)
- Exceptional customer service
- Knowledge of country level employee relations
- Ability to work to KPI's and achieve and exceed sales targets
- Ability to manage budgets and achieve associated performance targets
- Understanding of health and fitness industry
- MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) - intermediate
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) database - intermediate
- Fluent written and spoken Thai and English language
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary and benefits. You will be working with multinational co-workers in an international environment
Apply for this job
Click the Apply button and submitted your CV in MS word with your Current Salary, Reason for leaving, and your latest picture.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.