General Ledger Accountant
A reputable US multinational technology business is looking for a General Ledger Accountant to support the Accounting and GL operations across the region.
- Handle the Accounting and General Ledger operations in EMEA and APAC region.
- Manage outsourced group of accountants in processing activities.
- Ensure completion of month end closing and reports.
- Assist in reconciliation of GL accounts and financial statements.
- Ensure compliance - SOX compliance, financial policies, accounting standards and other regulations.
- Liaise closely with teams to improve quality of services.
- Degree in Accountancy with CPA / CA designation
- Min 3-4 years of experience of relevant accounting/ finance in an MNC organisation
- Work well within a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Experience in general ledger and reporting preferred
- Self-motivated, team player, proactive with the ability to cope with challenges and tight deadlines
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Leah Ng at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +65 3157 1670 for a confidential discussion.
More exciting opportunities may be found on the Argyll Scott website at www.argyllscott.com
Licence: Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd (16S8105)
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.