Argyll Scott is currently helping one of the Global Game Studios to find a Lead Game Designer to join their team. They are expanding their team in Bangkok as they have exciting project for new generation Gamers around the world to enjoy.
They are looking for an experienced Lead Game Designer who can bring their knowledge, creativity and experience to a fast-paced, dev environment. The ideal candidate will have a strong game design background, multiple game credits and a passion for shipping high quality products with a fun, collaborative team.
You will get involved with:
- Lead and coordinate Game Designer team to design and implement game content,
- Write and adapt storylines, dialogue and text to suit various international game markets,
- Coordinate with Software Development and Art team to methodically map out each integral element during preproduction and to get the best new game features,
- Design & Evaluate fun, exciting gameplay ideas for a wide range of game genres and styles,
- Create Game design document,
- Continuously learn about the game space you are operating in, distilling and sharing those learnings.
You need to have at least 5 years professional experience in Game Development (Desktop/Online/ Mobile) with the following requirements:
- Experienced working on Online/ Mobile Game Development,
- Experienced Game Art and Design,
- Expert in MMO Games,
- Have at least few years Shipped titles,
- Comfortable iterating on ideas using rapid prototyping techniques,
- Comfortable working in a small, highly collaborative team,
- Positive team-oriented attitude with excellent verbal and written Thai/English communication skills,
- Proactive and self-motivated (comfortable working without direct supervision)
- Good time management and effective leadership,
If you have experience in MMORPG will be your big plus!
Both local and expat candidate are welcome!
This is an opportunity to be a part of ambitious international team with one of the most recognizable fantasy IPs in video games! You will be working in multinational Agile team in a very convenient office location (walkable from BTS station).
The company provides the successful candidate with fun & friendly but professional working environment, excellent salary, and great benefits.
If this opportunity is of interest, then please apply immediately and/or call Benji on 02-107-2873 for more detail.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.