- Utilise their skills carry out software development, testing and operational support activities
- Identifying and develop the most appropriate Technology solutions to meet customer needs as part of the Customer Journey
- Liaise with other engineers, architects and business stakeholders, to understand and drive the product or service's direction
- Establish a digital environment and automate processes to minimize variation and ensure predictable high-quality code and data
- Create technical test plans and records, including unit and integration tests, within automated test environments to ensure code quality
- Enable the Continuous Delivery Pipeline and DevOps through appropriate design guidelines and investment advocacy
- Have 4+ years of relevant system development or design experience in delivery role in financial services environment.
- Experience of working with Continuous Integration (CI), Continuous Delivery (CD) and continuous testing tools
- Working experience in Agile
- Experience managing AWS cloud workloads
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.