Job Title: Franchise Manager (F&B)
QSR - Restaurant Management - S&OP - man power Planning - Competitor analysis - Based in Bangkok
A well-know FMCG company
- Responsible for the operations of the company, to ensure successes of operational department by providing operational leadership, with a goal of achieving 100% customer satisfaction while ensuring consistency and adherence to all restaurants and operating standards.
- Ensure execution of operating standards that optimize returns on assets and increases sales and improves profits
- Analyze and report weekly on controllable, sales and profits to ensure accurate and timely financial tracking.
- Must be competent in developing and recommending operating plan, training budget and budget in addition to ensuring meeting established budgetary guidelines
- Ensure crisis management system is followed as requires maintaining efficient operations
- Ensure good public relations efforts as requires enhancing and preserving a good company image
- Set sales target of the responsible areas and drive sales to ensure achieve target.
- Evaluate sales trends and take appropriate action plan to close the sales gaps.
- Provide input to District Manager and Restaurant Manager on local programs to maximize the impact of Local Restaurant Marketing.
- With the agreement of the appropriate Human Resources Director and General Manager, take appropriate employment actions to ensure quality of management and proper staffing level
- Lead the team to create, develop and update any related procedures/ systems and operational manual
- Coach, counsel and develop District Manager and Restaurant Manager in the achievement of company standards and their personal development plans.
- Ensure proper training phases are successfully completed of all company restaurant personnel in relation to their development
- Utilize a communication process to ensure all staff is aware of expectations and performance standards.
- Ensure that any government regulations are upheld by all management staff.
- Ensure all restaurants operate at a high quality level of Q.S.C. standard with emphasis on customer service while adhering to all health and safety company standards and procedures.
- Proficiency in English and computer literate
- Strong skills in driving for result
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Strong skills in people management and development
- Minimum bachelor degree in Business Administration or any related field
- Minimum 8 years relevant experience with a minimum of 3 years in management level with international companies
If you are interested, please apply directly via jobs db
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.