Our client is a market leading European MNC in travel retail sector - looking for a financial planning analyst to join their growing business. This position requires high analytical skills and strong interpersonal skills to work closely with various internal stakeholders.
- Coordinate and support Finance/Business planning cycles - budgeting, estimating, strategic plans including their balance sheet, Profit & Loss and cash flow
- Consolidate and prepare monthly accounting process including financial reporting
- Prepare actual operating performance and analysis with high level of accuracy with efficiency
- Provide ratio analysis for variance from budget or deterioration in performance focusing on inventory, ARs etc
- Monthly commentary and review
- A degree holder in Accounting, Finance or related disciplines
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Retail and FMCG industry experiences will be highly advantageous but not a must
- Good command of English
- Proficiency in Excel, VBA, Power-point and reporting tools
If you are interested in exploring, please send your CV to email@example.com / Due to high volume of application, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.