Our client is a well-established US based asset management firm. They are currently expanding their Fixed Income portfolio and are therefore hiring a new headcount to join the current team as a Fixed Income Portfolio Manager looking at global markets.
Reporting to the CIO, you will be working alongside a team of 2-3 PM/Analysts. You will have 1-2 of your own mandates and you will conduct research analysis on corporate and sovereign credits. You will generate investment ideas. You will discuss with the team to make investment decisions and you will monitor portfolio positions. Apart from discussing with the team, you may also participate in higher level discussions on portfolio positioning and asset allocation. For your own mandate(s), you will execute the trades and liaise with sales/traders at counterparties firms. On top of managing the mandate(s), you will also support new product development in relation to fixed income mandates.
- Minimum 8-9 years of relevant experience specializing in the Fixed Income field
- Ideally currently/recently in buy-side asset management portfolio management
- Proven track record in generating good investment returns for Fixed Income portfolios
- Good understanding of Asia and global markets
- Well-presented and strong communication skills
If you are interested in exploring this further, please send your resume to Sze Sze YEUNG at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +852 3695 5140 directly for a confidential discussion.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.