Job Title: Financial Reporting Accountant
Industry: Investment Group
Location: Muscat, Oman
Salary: 1,700 OMR plus benefits
- Lead and review financials statements prepared monthly, quarterly and annual in accordance with IFRS ensuring proper accounting policies are applied and reporting to group's senior stake holders.
- Preparation of consolidated financial statements and projected cash flow for the group.
- Managing and optimizing the closing process ensuring timely and complete delivery of financial information for reporting.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Reviewing any significant accounting adjustments impacting each market and consolidated regional results.
- Point of contact for operational accounting queries (such as Internal Audit), supporting effective management of internal controls.
- Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- At least 5 years of experience in financial accounting / reporting role.
- Strong technical knowledge in IFRS and other accounting regulations.
- Big 4 audit background and chartered accountant will be preferred.