Our Client is well known global retail company. You will be working in a very dynamic multi-national culture. This is a challenging and exciting role for a candidate looking to play an integral part in financial analysis.
The company also offers a very great career path and attractive package.
- Analysis, financial advisory and insights into business performance and earning to support the decision making across all functions.
- Leading the development of Monthly Projections, Budgets, Latest Estimates and longer term plans
- Contribute in development of Annual Business Review and Marketing Plan
- Oversee and coordinate on actual financial reporting & related variance analysis
- Lead the review of capital expenditure and managing the full Profit and Loss.
- Lead the management of inventory control through reviewing proposals with commercial teams, sales forecast, monitoring inventory level
- Strong financial and analytical skills
- Seasoned understanding of accounting / financial concepts and principles, reporting, controls and operational issues
- Can work as an entrepreneur and business owner, ability to take full accountability of the support function
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.