Financial Planning & Analysis Manager
Salary Up to £75,000 - depending on Experience
I am currently working in partnership with a leading creative branding company who have built their business to a stage where they are able to work with the leading lights of industry and are keen on developing the business further
They are searching for a Financial Planning & Analysis Manager to join their Finance team, reporting into the CFO, to assist with the developing the future plans for the company, The role will entail working closely with the senior stakeholders providing advice and strategic commentary for their business and assisting with building the company for the future.
For this FP&A Manager role, the responsibilities will include
- Provide support to the company stakeholders on internal products plans, budgets, and forecasting analysis as well as special projects
- Prepare and deliver monthly financial performance analysis across the business to provide insight and commentary
- Work with the Finance team assisting in the development of the annual budget and forecasts.
- Deliver quarterly variance analysis against performance to assist in trend planning.
- Work in partnership with other business operations to encourage change and to work on financial modelling development within the business.
- Managing a small team of analysts
Key Skills Required for this FP&A Manager role
- Proven commercial experience in an FP&A Analyst or Manager role
- Ideally, An ACA or ACCA qualified or have an international equivalent qualification
- Strong mathematical background with advanced Excel knowledge and capable of building financial models.
- Be a relationship builder, with clear communication skills both verbal and written
- Experience with data consolidation would be advantageous
- Be results driven with the ability to investigate challenging scenarios
If you are interested in this exceptional opportunity then please get in touch for more details.