A big global e-commerce company in Bangkok is looking for FP&A Manager to be responsible for preparing financial report and analysis as an integral part of the finance team.
· Responsible for preparing strategic plan and financial business indicators and present it to Management
- Prepare weekly/monthly financial report and assisting team in journal entries
- Assist in sending timely budgets and forecasts, as well as management reports
· Support in preparation of feasibility studies
· Close coordination with the Operations team, Sales team and business partnering
The successful applicant will have:
- Completed business (technical) university degree with a focus on finance/controlling
- CPA will be a plus
- At least 5 years of experience in Finance
- Background in logistic/airline industry will be a plus
· Excellent problem solving skill, interpersonal skill and communication skill
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office (especially Excel and Power Point). Added advantage if know SQL or other IT tool
· Good command in both of spoken and written in English
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please feel free to apply via "Apply Now" or contact Pavisa (Dao) for more details ator firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.