A prestigious company is looking for a Financial Controller to support various key cross functional decision makers affecting the Business Unit by leveraging your own insightful financial expertise.
Based in their offices in Singapore, you will report to the Group CFO. You will highly involved in business decisions and key strategies for the company's directions.
- Reporting to the Group CFO, you will be the key lead in strategizing and driving all continuous improvement and transformation projects.
- You will partner with the teams in rolling out new technology platforms, and process improvement across finance teams.
- Overseeing both controller-ship and FP&A teams, you will provide leadership and build the team.
- This will encompass working across multiple functions with different stakeholders in understanding the commercial needs of the business and identifying best in class finance support structure
- You will provide internal advisory services to respective business and functional leads as well as driving all change management activities.
- Experienced in stakeholders management and influencing skills to work with senior management team as well as operational stakeholders, you will be a Business Partner to the Region.
Minimum a Degree/CA/CPA qualified with proven track records in driving continues process improvements and standardization project in Finance and other functional units.
With at least 10 - 15 years of experience working in a Retail environment handling projects of different scale and complexities.
Strong business acumen and keen interest in retail/ FMCG
EA Registration Number: R1109594
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd. EA Licence Number: 16S8105