Salary: £65,000 - £72,000 DOE + Bonus and benefits
We are currently working in partnership with a growing leisure and fitness company who are seeking a new Financial Controller to lead their finance team. Based in London, they will to oversee the day to day financial reporting, operations and processes as well as being heavily involved in cross functional project work.
As a senior leader the role will entail working very closely with company directors and will report directly into the CFO. They will also resume the role of company secretary and will attend all business critical and board meetings.
For this Financial Controller role your responsibilities will include:
· Full ownership of the monthly and annual preparation and publication of all financial reports including analysis.
· Lead the annual budget forecast and audit process.
· Prepare all quarterly reporting for board review.
· Seek ways to continually improve policy, systems and process.
· Be the main point of contact for anything finance related for the whole business.
· Lead, support, motivate, train, coach and develop all individuals within finance and the wider HO team.
Your key skills required for this Financial Controller role will be:
· Qualified Accountant (ACA).
· A confident team player who can deliver under pressure.
· Proven ability to add value through process improvement and identifying opportunity.
· Be an analytical thinker who can analyse complex financial data and present to non-financial managers.
· Strong attention to detail.
· A clear communicator, capable of influencing at all levels.