Our client is world famous luxury retailer. They have constantly achieved strong business performance for over the last 30 years with deep consumer insights and wide distribution capabilities.
Together, they are well know for one of the company that value their employees as an assets and currently the position has just become available to the qualify professional.
Financial Controller is responsible for the timely and accurate reporting of the consolidated results every month. His/her main duties are as follows:-
- Oversee the preparation of all budgets and forecasts.
- Ensure completeness of monthly reconciliation and schedule.
- Accountable to lead the Shared Services team in providing financial reporting and analytic capability to meet the business and financial governance needs and to meet the highest of standards.
- Supervise and support accounting staff in the daily operations and handling the accounting functions: standard costing, account receivable, account payable, taxation, general, etc
- Improve internal accounting control procedure & accounting systems and liaison with auditors and revenue department.
- Review withholding tax report, VAT report and other tax report.
- Responsible for the deadline of weekly reports, monthly reports, yearly report and management reports to Headquarter or any other requirements from the management.
- Prepare presentation materials to management and external parties
- Coordinate with auditors on the various reporting requirements
- Value-added projects as assigned
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Accounting, with Master degree in Business will be advantage.
- CPA is preferred
- At least 5 years of post-graduate working experience, of which, two years are in the preparation of consolidated accounts & with audit experience with minimum 3 years in Management and supervisory experience
- Strong knowledge of Thai GAAP & IFRS and accounting principles
- Details oriented and can be able to goes through details process
- Meticulous, proactive, self-motivated and well-disciplined
- Good working knowledge of Excel, Word and Power Point
- Excellent in English both communication and writing
- SAP and Business Intelligence Tools experience would be an advantage
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.