With a strong successful track record since the early years, our client is a new generation of insurance company that serving only suitable products to customers.
We are looking for a Financial Controller who will be responsible to overseas all functions of an organisation's finance and accounting department
- Developing financial strategy, including risk minimization plans and opportunity forecasting
- High-level financial reporting and analysis
- Regular budget consolidation and recommendation
- Responsible to manage cash flow management
- Improving efficiencies and reducing costs across the business
- Stakeholder management, Debt management and collection
- Prepare company tax and statements
- Ensuring compliance with statutory law and financial regulations
- Working closely with management teams to share reports and analysis findings
- Well-developed leadership skills
The successful applicant will need to have:
- Bachelor/Master degrees, a CPA (Certified Practising Accountants) or CA (Chartered Accountants) certification holder is a plus
- 7+ years of experience in a business or finance environment
- Experience in the Web/eCommerce preferred
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, including teamwork, facilitation and negotiation with strong leadership skills.
- Excellent analytical and technical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Thai
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Ability to balance the long-term and short-term implications of individual decisions.
- Ability to suggest multiple solutions to business problems.
- Solid background in insurance industry
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.