I am currently working with a leading creative company based in Central London, they have evolved globally and are now looking for a Financial Controller to join their business to lead their Finance Team and work closely with the CFO and the board in driving the business forward.
This role will offer the opportunity to be strategically involved with the senior stakeholders in building the business through advice and insight and you will be working with an entrepreneurial team, who are well respected in the marketplace.
The key responsibilities for this Financial Controller role will be;
- Work with the Senior stakeholders in developing budgets, forecasts, and business plans and provide oversight commentary on the strategic business plans.
- Review commercial performance of the business including Pricing, Headcounts, and contracts
- Manage the finance, review and update Key Management reports for the dashboard information
- Develop the Finance Team through reviews and mentoring
- Overseeing the Treasury functions ensuring compliance with all regulations
- Ensure the completion of the Monthly and Annual Accounts are met within deadlines scheduled.
The skills required for this role with include
- Qualified Accountant (ACA / ACCA) with a commercial background, ideally within the Creative sector
- Be a clear communicator, both written and verbal
- A person who can influence and have a strong management style
- Experienced in business strategy, developing business plans and models and providing analysis
- This role would suit a person who is Hands on and who enjoys problem-solving
If you feel you have the relevant experience then please get in touch for more information about this opportunity