We are now partnering with a top-tier luxury retail client looking for a Financial Analyst / Senior Financial Analyst (flexible title depending on experiences) to cope with their business expansion.
This position is a new headcount, which requires strong analytical skills and interpersonal skills to work with various internal stakeholders on a regional level.
· Perform Strategic Planning, Annual Budget and Monthly Forecast
· Lead Asia P&L consolidation and business review with analytics and performance insights
· Collaborate and support other departments and countries in decision-making from both the financial and business perspectives
· Support new project management and new market entry
· Develop and implement an effective process for Capex approval and tracking
· Prepare Balance Sheet schedules and Review
· Relevant experiences in Accounting/Finance
· Strong in financial modelling and data analysis
· Good communication and interpersonal skills
· Able to work independently and proactively
· Experience in using SAP and Hyperion is a plus
· Innovative and proactive, with a "can do" attitude
For more information, please feel free to contact Soo Kwak at +852 3695 5101 or send your CV to email@example.com