A leading high-growth FMCG company is hiring to support various key cross functional decision makers affecting the Business Unit by leveraging your own insightful financial expertise.
Based in their offices in Singapore, you will report to the Head of FP&A. You will interact regularly with all levels of the country, functional and executive leadership of the Southeast Asia region.
- Prepare performance reports and presentations to management; variances vs forecast, and providing analysis commentaries
- Develop business performance trend reports and analysis for management review
- Lead analyses for financial and strategic decisions
- Assist with Budget and Forecasting exercises, including presentation decks for review with Management.
- Ensure the timeliness, accuracy and data quality / integrity of budget, forecast and actuals submissions
- Degree in Finance, Accounting, or equivalent
- At least 4-6 years of working experience in the relevant field
- Advanced Excel skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.