Salary between £42,000 and £45,000 DOE plus bonus and benefits.
I'm currently looking for a newly or part qualified finance analyst for a world leading global FMCG based in West London. They offer some great benefits including study support incentives and have a career development plan as well as a great working in a fun, engaging and dynamic environment.
- Analysing monthly volume, revenue, gross profit forecast and results to provide insight to the sales business leaders
- Identifying the underlying performance insights behind performance trends and proactively seeking to influence them.
- Support the annual budget and forecast process by communicating with key stakeholders
- Producing channel, package, customer and brand statements on a period basis
- Provide update reports on volume, gross profit results and forecasts at the appropriate level
- Evaluating and making recommendations on significant business proposals and activities.
- Analysing effectiveness of promotions, customer investments and supporting customer revenue and pricing discussions.
- Coaching and developing internal stakeholders to improve understanding and use of financial systems
- Supporting the evaluation of new business opportunities by providing insightful support and challenging business partners in sales teams on profitability and financial feasibility of new customers.
- Assisting in the co-ordination and preparation of the annual business plan, by liaising with the Key internal business partner to deliver volume and GP targets.
- Part Qualified or Finalist Level Accountant ( ACA, ACCA or Equivalent)
- Proven experience of Analysis, Budgets and Forecasting processes
- Good Excel, ideally intermediate levels including model
- Clear communicator both written and verbal
- Results orientated person, who has good time management and organisational skills.
You must be eligible to work in the UK for this role.