- Understand client challenges and issues in Finance Strategy, Finance Processes and Operations and Enterprise Performance Management
- Propose integrated solutions that combines strategy, processes, organization structure and technology to address the issues
- Develop a practical project approach to implement the solutions.
- Define and obtain buy-in from stakeholders of the value that will be delivered with the proposed solutions
- Lead project teams to implement large-scale transformation projects in:
- Finance strategy
- Finance organization design
- Enterprise Shared Services
- Finance process re-engineering
- Finance capability development
- Enterprise performance management
- Finance technology implementation
· Deliver projects on-time and within budget
· Contribute to the development of thought leadership in Finance Strategy and Transformation, Finance Processes and Operations and Enterprise Performance Management.
· Train and develop finance consulting teams to enhance capabilities in designing and implementing innovative solutions for clients
- Identifies, assesses and solves complex business problems for area of responsibility, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Closely follows the strategic direction set by senior management when establishing near term goals.
- Interacts with senior management at a client and/or within Accenture on matters where they may need to gain acceptance on an alternate approach.
- Has some latitude in decision-making. Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments.
- Decisions have a major day to day impact on area of responsibility.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.