- Market Leader - MNC
- Regional Career Growth Opportunities
- Attractive Remuneration Package
About our client
This business is one of the leading MNC's in Malaysia is currently looking for a Finance Manager to join their well establish organisation based in Shah Alam. This person would report directly to the CFO and managing a team of 4-6 headcounts.
- You would be responsible for the company's overall financial and reporting requirements in accordance to corporate requirements where you would be required in reviewing the accounting policies, disclosures and entries and setting accounting and internal financial control procedures.
- The ideal candidate would also be required in budgeting and forecasting activities and all other financial forecasts or variance analysis.
- Responsible for setting up Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's)
- Spearheading projects as and when required related to financial matters
You will have
- Minimum requirement of at least a Bachelor's Degree, or any professional qualifications (ACCA/CIMA/CA/CPA/MIA)
- At least 10 years of working experience with minimum 5 years in managerial position
- Big 4 experience would be an advantage but not necessary
- Strong leadership skills but is willing to be hands on when necessary
- Strong analytical, communication and influencing skills
- Candidates from a Manufacturing background is preferred, however candidates from other industries are also welcome to apply
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to David Wooden at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +60 3 2174 9011 for a confidential discussion.