One of the leading multinationals is currently looking for a Finance Manager to join their well establish finance team based in Pasir Gudang, Johor.
- Managing delivery of month end and quarter closing while ensuring balance sheets of entities are well maintained
- This person would be responsible for statutory accounts, audit and tax compliances
- Reviews ledger and reports, bank reconciliations, identifying variances and rectifying them
- Ensure financial records are properly maintained
- Substantiates business transactions with relevant supporting documents
- Prepare accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year-end financial statements
- Prepare accounting-related reports, summaries and reconciliation
- Review and advise on business operations regarding revenue and expenditure trends and financial commitments
- Trouble-shoot accounting problems, participate in process improvements, new systems implementations
- Recommend, implement and monitor accounting procedures and internal controls
- Cash flow monitoring
- Oversees local payables, freight & subcontract payments, fixed assets
- Liaise with internal and external auditors on internal audit/controls and annual statutory audits
- Driving improvements or upgrades to accountings system
- A Bachelor's Degree in Finance or any professional qualifications in CPA/ACCA/CA/CIMA/MIA
- A minimum of 8 -10 years experiences from a MNC/PLC/SME
- Excellent MS Excel/Word abilities
- Experienced in managing a team of 3-5 people
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and evolving environment with minimal supervision
- Excellent communication and leadership skills are essential
If you are interested in applying, please send your updated CV to David Wooden at email@example.com.
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to David Wooden at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +60 3 2174 9011 for a confidential discussion.