An internationally renowned FMCG Consumer Goods company is hiring a Finance Manager to manage the growth and development of an entirely new Business Unit. The Finance Manager will be a key member of the leadership team, leading the day-to-day finance as well as overseeing the performance of the Singapore market.
- This will be a highly entrepreneurial role which will initially focus on tasks such as integration, reporting, setting up accounting and systems
- Develops and implements process improvements to ensure financial processes are effective and efficient
- Establishing a performance management, business intelligence and financial support framework
- Manages the Financial Shaping Process and target setting, liaising with different functions and management
- Management of the forecasts, reporting, controlling and auditing processes
- Establishing and standardising the accounting function and payroll.
- The successful incumbent will provide expert advice and guidance, enabling and influencing decision making in a "start-up" environment, thus a highly driven self-starter.
- At least 5-7 years of progressive finance / accounting experience with strong analytical, communication
- and technical skills
- Strong understanding of P&L, Balance Sheet, Cashflow and be capable of demonstrating solid analytical
- Excellent MS Excel skills are a must with solid knowledge of Accounting Operations are required
- Controller experience desirable but not essential
- Oracle and Health care experience will be helpful but not essential
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd
EA License No. 16S8105
Manorit Singh Rakhra
EA Reg No: R1768804