A well-known logistics company in Thailand is looking for Finance Manager to handle day-to-day financial operations and manage financial & accounting department team. The day to day responsibility includes reviewing financial information, predict future trends and report to management and stakeholders.
· Responsible for preparing financial reports and recommending action
- Provide suggestion on investment activities and strategies to the company
- Analyse pricing, costs, and sales results of the actual performance and compare to business plans
· Review financial data and deliver reports to board members and stakeholders
· Liaise with auditors to ensure that company's finances are maintained
· Oversee financial and accounting department operations as well as set solid objectives
· Lead the implementation of SAP system
The successful applicant will have:
- Completed Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting, Master's degree preferred
- CPD will be a plus
- At least 5 years of experience in Management Finance role
- Background in logistic industry will be a plus
· Experienced in SAP FICO, preferably work on SAP implementation
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office (especially Excel and Power Point)
· Good command in both of spoken and written in English
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please feel free to apply via "Apply Now" or contact Pavisa (Dao) for more details at 02-107-2904 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.