- Monitoring and managing the organization's bank relationships and liquidity management
- Monitor AP/AR transactions including Credit Collection
- Managing foreign currency exposure and foreign currency payments
- Analyzing various scenarios and risks and reporting to senior management
- Forecasting of medium and long- term funding and hedging requirements (if applicable)
- Daily cash management
- Debt facilities management
- Interest rate risk management and development of risk mitigation strategies
- Foreign exchange risk management and development of foreign exchange risk mitigation strategies
- Drive team in the organization to meet and achieve management's goal.
- Preparing management and board reports
- Liaising with senior management across the organization
- Supporting the month-end closing process where necessary
Skills & Experience;
- Experience managing a Treasury Function
- Understanding and experience of treasury accounting including FX, liquidity, cash flow and various financial instruments
- Understanding of accounting principles
- Strong understanding of financial markets, financial instruments and debt instruments
- Knowledge of banking relationships and covenants
- Excellent time management and organizational ability
- Strong client relationship management and customer service skills
- Team player with the ability to communicate and coordinate with multiple parties
- Intermediate to advanced computer software skills, including Excel and other related.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.