Skills & Competencies;
Mainly Manage Financial Planning and Treasury and other related Finance activities;
- Overseeing and take action for Financial Reporting by provide management report tracking the actual company's performance vs budget
- Cash flow & credit facilities management
- Monitor and responsible FX risk management
- Monitor Opex and Capex vs budget and prepare a report
- Compliance Company's procedures and payment process.
- Supervise & develop Treasury and Financial Planning's sub-ordinate.
- Proposal & Project Management
- Maintain relationship with banks and other related Financial institution
- Male or Female, age in between 35 - 40 years old
- Master degree in Finance or related field
- Minimum 8 years experience in Treasury Finance, Corporate Finance and Accounting
- People/Team size over 4 persons management experience.
- Good command of both spoken and written English
- Interpersonal, communication, and analytical skills
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.