- Market Leader - Multinational
- Excellent Career Opportunities
- Attractive Remuneration/Benefits
About our clientThis business is one of the leading Multinationals in the world is currently looking for a Finance Manager to join their well establish finance team based in Kuala Lumpur, reporting into a Finance Director managing a team of 7-10 headcounts.
- The head of finance would be accountable for all financial reporting functions which includes financial & management reporting.
- This person would also be responsible in providing insights as a business partner to the other heads of departments.
- Strategizing with the Finance Director on market analysis, cost efficiencies, new market penetrations and expansion initiatives for the Malaysian office while ensuring efficiencies in operations.
- Highly involved in funding, tax and audit management and process improvements.
- Establish robust risk management framework, internal controls and systems are set or improvise.
- Responsible for all governance framework including, Trading Compliance, Audit Compliance, Tax Compliance, in line with company's policies and compliance requirements.
- Review finance structure and bench strength to ensure the right capabilities, competencies and capacities are set.
- Ensure proper systems, processes and infrastructure are designed and deployed for delivery of accurate and timely financial reports.
You will have
- Degree in Finance or Accounting, or CPA/ACCA/CA/CIMA/MIA
- At least 10 years exposure to corporate business from an MNC
- Demonstrated strength in managing a team and ability to drive efficiency
- Candidates with working experiences from an IT/FMCG/Pharma background is preferred, however candidates from other industries are encouraged to apply.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.