A leading high-growth FMCG company has created a new role to support various key cross functional decision makers affecting the Business Unit by leveraging your own insightful financial expertise.
Based in their offices in Singapore, you will report to the CFO and will provide strategic analysis to the leadership team. This role is vital in driving the organisation.
- In-charge of monthly reporting package including variance explanations, analysis, risks and opportunities, trends, and recommendations.
- Responsible for maintaining financial and accounting policies, procedures and controls
- Owns management performance reporting to facilitate reviews with CFO and senior leadership including analysis, enhancements and consolidation
- In-charge of the P&L Statement across the region
- Support the detailed annual operating Budgets and Business Plan for the Group
- To spot data anomalies, trends, or deviations and introduces strategies for improvement.
- Support the Rebuild / update of future financial metrics
- Develop financial and non-financial key performance indicators and the appropriate reporting to assess financial and operational performance across the Company
- Provide leadership, coaching, and talent development for finance and leaders performing business partnering and FP&A
- Take leadership position in financial data quality and actively improves information & reporting systems
- Ensure compliance with all reporting obligations including those of US GAAP, statutory and local tax authorities
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance or ACCA/MBA/CPA
- At least 10 -12 years of financial experience in FMCG/Retail/Consumer industries
- Business acumen and ability to adapt to change
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, ability to prioritize and meet deadlines in fast-paced environment.
- Travelling will be required
EA Registration Number: R1109594
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd. EA Licence Number: 16S8105