My client is looking for a Director to join their Finance Team to handle Costing and Special Projects. You will be involved in long term financial planning and making strategic contribution to the organization. Reporting to the CFO, you hold key responsibilities in leading your team to drive costing systemization initiatives across healthcare environment.
Your costing accounting and cost systems experiences will be drawn to support relevant the healthcare costing and analysis. You will be involved as core project team in the costing systemization initiative taking the role as lead or co-lead the business requirement track and be responsible to oversee the costing system once it is implemented.
You should be able to manage complex data obtained from various data sources, perform detail activity-based costing to derive unit cost of services based on different parameters and develop the costing framework and procedures for relevant costing of services. You will also be required to build relevant financial modelling and pricing of services, oversee and review finance due diligence reports for the healthcare infrastructure and other major projects requiring your involvement.
- Degree in accounting or ACCA, preferably a Chartered Management Accountant (CIMA qualifications)
- More than 8 years of experience in cost accounting and cost systems, ideally with experience in costing system implementation
- Strong organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Good people management and leadership skills
- Knowledge in healthcare costing will be added advantage
- Strong analytical skills and able work with tight timeline
EA Registration Number: R1103437
Argyll Scott Interim Pte Ltd (f.k.a. Hydrogen Group Pte Ltd) EA Licence Number: 16S8140