Our Client is a well established retail brand. This position requires a young energetic hands on FD or someone who is able to work closely with the local MD and have a true impact on the business.
- Ensure timely and accurate reporting of all operations including monthly consolidation of management accounts, annual budget, quarterly and annual statutory accounts.
- Ensure that the Company structure and business practice (i.e. licensing brand to other countries) comply with Tax, Legal and other regulations.
- Review all consolidated International financial statements on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Validate the consolidated annual budget and periodic revisions.
- Review and provide consultation on the planning and implementation of tax planning.
- Provide input and advice on the first level review of Franchisee quarterly numbers.
- Constantly review and improve the system, structure and procedures of the business to achieve optimal performance for the business.
- Direct & liaise with the third party consultants, Business Leaders, Franchisee-s representatives in Finance/Accounting, Tax and Regulation compliance matters.
- Review, approve, and direct the business applications, permits, licenses, trademark etc.
- Provide Business performance comparisons and bench marking.
- Review and present to top management on the consolidated annual budget and periodic revisions.
- Be a point of contact for all business quarterly and annually audits including leading team members in working meetings with external auditors.
- Involve & support new market expansion and provide justification from financial perspective.
- Ensure that expenses are under control and within budget.
- Set up Finance/Accounting systems including policy & procedures for overseas subsidiaries as required.
- Develop Finance/Accounting practice for Franchisee, as required through Operational Excellence
- Review the terms and conditions of franchise agreements are properly stated from financial perspective.
- Ensure that the franchisees are in compliance with the terms and conditions per the signed franchise agreements.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the General Manager.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting / Finance. Qualified chartered accountant / CPA is preferred.
- More than 5 years of proven track records in a senior management role managing a medium to large international/regional finance and accounting function.
- Strong command of spoken and written English and computer literacy.Personal competencies and qualities include:
- Strong drive towards outstanding performance and results.
- Robust, persistent and passion for excellence.Innovative and constantly seeking ways to improve business efficiency.
- Integrity and high ethical and professional standards. Hands-on mentality.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.