A fast paced and luxurious FMCG business are hiring a Finance Director APAC to manage their financial & statutory reporting, tax, legal & treasury matters, particularly to optimize working capital and cash flow which helps fuel the Group's business investments in the region.
- Responsible for the entity's full Financial and Cash Flow statements (for management & statutory reporting purposes), ensuring coherence with Group norms and local GAAPs respectively.
- Manage treasury matters: credit control & management, vendor management, ensure optimal working capital, cash & loans, interaction with bankers, vendors & customers
- Manage tax matters: ensure compliance and prompt tax filings, anticipate tax impacts and tax planning, interaction with tax authorities and consultants
- Implement good internal controls, ensure transactional documentation and audit trail are in place, clear & robust SOPs (standard operating processes)
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory matters (incl. tax, legal, company secretarial matters) and internal controls & guidelines; reviewing contracts and handling all internal & external audit requirements.
- Collaborate with FP&A team on budget exercise & re-estimates, ensuring correct & consistent reporting
- Monitor Interco transactions for accurate reporting and optimized arrangements (eg contract, tax
- Train markets on efficient use of Group's accounting & related systems for reporting & analysis
- Diploma / Bachelor degree in Accounting/Business Administration.
- Audit & FMCG experience is preferred
- Minimum 12 years of related experience (with time spend in accounting, controlling & corporate functions)
- Strong ambassador of values, embodying positive mindset, being hands-on while strategic and demonstrating entrepreneurial mindset.
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Fluent in Mandarin is a plus.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.